There are lots of great things happening along the Grand Strand this weekend, so let me get straight to it! Please remember that if you’d like your organization’s or business’s event featured here, just shoot me at email at email@example.com or find us on Facebook at here. Feel free to post on our wall!
- I posted this one on Facebook a few days ago, but it’s time again for the annual spring KidsMart Consignment sale at the Myrtle Beach Mall (10177 N. Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach) beginning at 10:00 AM on both Saturday and Sunday. They have absolutely everything you need for your baby, toddler, preschooler, big kid, or teen at affordable prices. Here is a link to their website for more information.
- The American Red Cross is hosting a mini golf tournament at NASCAR Speedpark (1820 21st Avenue North, Myrtle Beach) on Saturday, March 26th, beginning at 12:00 PM. The fee is $25 per ticket or four tickets for $65. Tickets include lunch, a round of mini golf, snack, and goodie bag for kids. If you’re interested in booking a team, call the American Red Cross at (843)477-0020. *Advanced registration is strongly advised!*
- The Myrtle Beach State Park (4401 S. Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach) is hosting a “Crazy over Crabs” program from 3:30 – 4:30 PM on Saturday, March 26th at the Nature Center. The program is free with park admission! For more information about programs at the park for March, click here.
- The Oak Ridge Boys are performing at the Alabama Theatre (4750 Hwy 17 S, Myrtle Beach) on Saturday, March 26th at 7:00 PM! Giddy up a oom papa oom papa mow mow! This is listed as a “kid friendly” event and will be a really fun opportunity for me to share music I enjoyed as a child with my family with my kids! For more information, visit the Alabama Theatre’s website, or call 800-342-2262 for tickets.
- At the Children’s Museum of South Carolina (2501 North Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach) is celebrating the life of Dr. Seuss on Saturday, March 26th from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM! There will be hourly storytimes and activities for only $5.00 per person. For more information, check out their website or call at 843-946-9469.
Enjoy the weekend!
Want to read more? Check out the latest on the Myrtle Beach for Families blog.