This week, it’s all about the bunny and hidden eggs!
- There’s an Easter breakfast with the Easter Bunny on Saturday, April 23rd from 9:00 to 10:30 AM at Hard Rock Cafe. The price is $9.95 per person (kids age two and under free with paying adult). Reservations required (843) 946-0007.
- Travinia Italian Kitchen hosts the Easter Bunny Breakfast on April 23rd beginning at 9:00 AM. The cost is $10 per person. Reservations required. Please call 843 233 8500 and bring your own camera to capture pictures of your child.
- Ripley’s Aquarium is hosting an Earth Day Celebration camp on Saturday, April 23rd at 9:00 – 10:30 AM for 5-9 year-olds, and 10:30 – 12:30 PM to 10-15 year olds. The cost is $14.99 per child. Call 800-734-8888 for more information.
- There’s an Easter Egg hunt on Saturday, April 23rd beginning at 10:00 AM at Barefoot Landing. There will be Easter Bunny visits and free carousel rides! For more information, call (843) 272-8349.
- Another Easter Egg Hunt will be held on Saturday, April 23rd at 2:00 PM hosted by the Town of Surfside Beach at the Huckabee Complex, located at 499 Spanish Oak Drive, Myrtle Beach, SC 29575. For more information, call (843) 650-9548.
- An Easter Day Easter Egg Hunt will be held on Sunday, April 24th, at Nascar SpeedPark, from 12:00 – 2:00 PM. Hunt for eggs, filled with candy, tokens and more, on the mini-gold course!
Have a beautiful holiday weekend, everyone!
Want to read more? Check out the latest on the Myrtle Beach for Families blog.