Happy 4th of July! It’s a popular one for visiting Myrtle Beach, so welcome vacationers! We hope you enjoy your stay. There are lots of events going on around the Grand Strand, so let’s get down to business.
- Are you a walker or runner? There will be an Independence Day 8k/5k at the Market Common’s Grand Park on Saturday, July 2nd beginning at 7:00 am. For more information call 843-712-2618 or visit www.independenceday8k.com.
- On Saturday, July 2nd from noon to 8:00 pm, the Sons of Italy will present the “Italian American Salute to the 4th” at Valor Park in the Market Common. There will be entertainment, food, arts and crafts, free face painting and tattoos for the kids, Italian souvenirs, Italian Ices and Desserts, Beer, Wine and more! For more information, you can visit their website: SonsOfItalyMB.com.
- On Monday, the town of Surfside Beach is hosting a 4th of July celebration from 6:00 – 10:00 pm at 13 North Ocean Boulevard.
- On Monday, Barefoot Landing will present a 4th of July fireworks show at 10:15 pm.
- On Monday, Broadway at the Beach will present a 4th of July fireworks show at 10:00 pm.
- On Monday, there will be 4th of July fireworks at the 2nd Avenue pier in Myrtle Beach at 9:30 pm.
- On Monday, there will be 4th of July fireworks at the Cherry Grove Pier in North Myrtle Beach at 9:30 pm.
If you know of additional events or fireworks displays, please add them in comments.
Enjoy the holiday weekend, everyone!
Want to read more? Check out the latest on the Myrtle Beach for Families blog.