On Friday, July 15th:
- the Myrtle Beach Pelicans will take on the Salem Red Sox at 7:05 pm. It’s Key West night and will be filled lots of Jimmy Buffet music and hula shirts! This game is also on the Kids’ Club schedule, so if you purchased that punch card, it will be free for your child!
- the Market Common will continue it’s Music in the Streets event with musicians and free carriage rides from 6:00 to 9:00 pm.
- the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk will transform into Dixieland from 7:00 to 10:00 pm with a strolling Dixieland band
On Saturday, July 16th:
- the Dolce Lusso salon and Carolina Panther’s TopCat Cheerleaders will host the 2011 Fun in the Sun Dance & Cheer Workshop from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm at Valor Park at the Market Common! All area 7-18 year-olds are invited and the workshop includes instruction from the TopCat Cheerleaders. All participants will get a bag filled with official TopCat goodies! The cost is $35 per child. Please download this form to register. For more information, contact Kara Ward at (980) 875-0559.
- La Belle Amie Vineyard presents a free musical performance by Lanny Prewitt. Food can purchased food from the Vineyard Grille. Bring a lawn chair!
- the Xtreme Dance Company from Gale Springs, VA will be performing clogging and hip-hop dance routines at the Heroes Harbor stage at Broadway at the Beach at 6:00 pm.
- the Myrtle Beach Pelicans will take on the Salem Red Sox again at 7:05 pm. The first 1,000 fans through the gates tonight will receive a free Pelicans Tattoo Sleeve and it’s Jersey Shore night!
- the Myrtle Beach Hot Summer Nights concert series continues with a reggae performance by Fireshot at 8:00 pm in Plyler Park on Ocean Boulevard. Bring a lawn chair!
Throughout the weekend, the Myrtle Beach State Park’s educational programs continue. Here is a link to their schedule. They never disappoint!
Have a great weekend!
Want to read more? Check out the latest on the Myrtle Beach for Families blog.