Saturday, March 9, 2013
- Carolina Forest Elementary school on Carolina Forest Boulevard in Myrtle Beach hosts a breakfast with the Easter Bunny! Breakfast and pictures are from 8 to 10 a.m. Breakfast is $5, breakfast with a picture is $7. There is also a Spring Bazaar going on, which is free, with vendors, as well as face painting, tattoos, and a petting zoo for the kids. Check out all of the details on their Facebook page.
Saturday, March 23, 2013
- There will be an Easter Egg Scramble at the South Strand Recreation Park in Myrtle Beach for children ages 5-12 from 9 to 11 a.m. There will be breakfast, games, crafts, and photos with the Easter Bunny. Registration is required by March 11, 2013 via the Horry County Parks and Recreation site and the cost is $5 per person.
- The Vereen Memorial Gardens (C B Berry Historical Center) in Little River will host an Easter egg hunt at 11 a.m. Registration is required by March 16, 2013 via the Horry County Parks and Recreation site and the event is free.
- There will be another Easter Egg Scramble at the Palmetto Adventureland at the Carolina Forest Recreation Center will have an Easter Egg hunt at 10 a.m. for children ages 5 to 12. Admission is free, but registration is required via the Horry County Parks and Recreation site by March 16, 2013.
- Socastee Rec Park is hosting an Easter egg hunt with prizes at 10 a.m. This is event is free but registration is required by March 16, 2013 via the Horry County Parks and Recreation site.
Saturday, March 30, 2013
- The Hard Rock Cafe at Broadway at the Beach is also have a breakfast with the Easter Bunny starting at 9 a.m. It includes a full buffet for $9.95 per person with children two and under free with the purchase of an adult admission. Call (843) 946-0007 for reservations and don’t forget to bring your camera!Ripley’s Aquarium will host the Easter Bunny for breakfast. You can join in the fun from 8 to 10 a.m. for $19.95, which includes food, an Easter egg hunt, crafts, and fun. Call (843) 916-08888 to reserve your spot.
- Broadway at the Beach is holding “Easter Eggstreme” with games, fun, and the Easter Bunny from noon to 4 p.m. Check out the Broadway at the Beach events calendar for more details.
- Thompson Farm in Conway will have their 2nd annual Easter egg hunt beginning at 10 a.m. with events on the farm all day, ending at 3 p.m. Admission is $5 per person and there will be pictures with the Easter bunny, hayrides, a petting zoo, and fun play time. Check out their Facebook flyer for more information.
- North Strand Park in Little River will hold an Easter egg hunt at 1 p.m. Registration is required by March 29, 2013 via the Horry County Parks and Recreation site. Admission is free.
- The Hammock Shops of Pawleys Island is holding their annual Easter egg hunt at 3 p.m. This event is free and open to the public, but please be sure to be on time as the actual egg hunt only lasts a few minutes. Bring your own baskets and don’t forget your camera! The Easter Bunny will be on hand to take photos. There will also be refreshments.
- Brookgreen Gardens is hosting their members-only Eggstravaganza in Wonderland party beginning at 9:30 a.m. Reservations are required and can be made by calling (843) 235-6016. You can read more here.
As information about more events becomes available we’ll add them! If you know of another Easter-related event that is open to the public, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be happy to include it.
Photo credit: Flickr
Want to read more? Check out the latest on the Myrtle Beach for Families blog.