This weekend has plenty of fun fall fun events for families to enjoy!
1. Dress up and head to Ripley’s Aquarium for the Boo-Quarium Bash this Saturday to decorate pumpkins, build a scarecrow, trick-or-treat, and watch the fish swim.
2. Pick out the perfect pumpkin for a Jack-O-Lantern, get lost in the Corn Maze, go on a hayride, feed the farm animals & play in Pappy’s Play area at Thompson Farm & Nursery on Saturday & Sunday.
3. The Myrtle Beach Board hosts Fright Nights tonight & Saturday with live zombies and haunted attractions. Don’t miss Zombie Elvis tonight or “Nickel Bag of Funk” on Saturday in Plyer Park!
4. Take a spooky walk through Conway and listen to professional storytellers regale you with local ghost stories this Friday and Saturday night on the Conway Ghost Walk: Spirits of the Lowcountry.
5. Enjoy games, candy and crafts at the Children’s Museum’s Boo Bash tonight!
This is a new series Myrtle Beach for Families will post each week with local things to do during the weekend! Myrtle Beach for Families Contributor Hatton Gravely, author of the blog Freshmom, compiled this event series. I couldn’t be more grateful! Check out her latest post Prepare for Halloween from your couch this weekend!
Want to read more? Check out the latest on the Myrtle Beach for Families blog.