My name is Melissa and this site is a one-woman show, written locally and with much love for the greater Grand Strand. My husband and I moved to Myrtle Beach more than a decade ago and raised our family here.
MyrtleBeachforFamilies.com was developed to be a resource for those living in and visiting the Grand Strand area. My focus is on highlighting high quality experiences and businesses, while always keeping an eye on value.
Locals, I want to hear about upcoming event at your business, organization, community, or school. Email me the details, and I’ll gladly give you some promotional love. Do you know of a good deal somewhere and want to share the savings? Or did you find a gem of a restaurant or attraction? Tell me about it!
For those looking for a freelance writing and editing professional, good news. You’ve found her. For more writing samples, have a look at my contributions to the best and most popular parenting blog on the planet, the BabyCenter blog. I’ve also had the pleasure of writing and editing for other fantastic sites including KidsCanGiveToo.com and AOL Travel. I’d love to talk to you about your project.
I’m available to:
- write Myrtle Beach content for your site or publication.
- offer expert advice on traveling to or living in the Grand Strand area.
- do product reviews.
- visit your business or attraction and review it.
- offer giveaways, which is very effective in generating interest in your product, business, or attraction.
- advertise your business on MyrtleBeachforFamilies.com and its social media channels.
- edit your content. Real estate agents, I’m talking to you. I adore you, but your descriptions need work and I’m here to help. Everyone else, never underestimate how harshly a potential client or customer may (unfairly) judge you based solely on an untidy website or advertising materials. I’m here to make you look good!
For more information, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.